Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament
St. Abban’s Church is dated back to c. 1850, making it the oldest existing church in our parish. It is rectangular by design, made of stone, and enjoys a tower to add to its presence, which was a later addition. A striking feature of this lovely church is the beautiful and dramatic stained glass window to the rear of the sanctuary area depicting the Crucifixion of our Lord. The church was renovated in 1972, with particular attention given to restoring the roof. The sanctuary area was reordered and new congregational seating was added to the church at this time.